Ready to get started with UCARS? If you meet the following requirements, click the button below to schedule an appointment and secure your rental.
Active or Approved Rideshare Driver
If you’re currently an active driver or have been approved by any rideshare or delivery company, you’re eligible to drive one of our vehicles!
Initial Payment (Security Deposit)
The initial payment typically covers the first week of rental, and the amount may vary based on the length of the rental and any ongoing promotions.
To rent with us, you will need:
- A valid US driver’s license
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- No major violations in the past 3 years
- No alcohol/drug-related driving incidents in the past 7 years (DWI, DUI, etc.)
- No more than two violations or accidents combined in the past three years.
Take the next step toward your rideshare success by meeting these requirements and joining UCARS today!
How to Start
3 easy steps to getting started with UCars.
Schedule Your Appointment
First, you’ll set up an appointment to meet with one of our team members.
Pay for your Rental
During the appointment, you will pay for your rental.
Pick Up Your Car
After payment, we’ll give you the keys to your rental right away.